Radincon Pty Limited ACN 001 760 587
Trading as Radincon X-Ray and Radincon IT
19/176 South Creek Road, Dee Why, NSW, Australia, 2099
Respecting Your Privacy
Collecting Your Personal Information
If you acquire or have acquired a product or service from Radincon, Radincon may collect and hold your personal information for the purposes of:-
- providing you with the product or service (including assessing any application for credit and identifying you); and
- managing and administering the supply of products and/or services to you.
Radincon may also gather personal information about you for the purposes of informing you about products or services provided by Radincon and its related companies. The information collected may include your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, credit card particulars, drivers licence details, e-mail address or other information which Radincon requires or considers necessary for the purposes of providing our products and services to you.
Sometimes Radincon may collect information about you from third parties. For example, Radincon may need to make enquiries of a credit reporting agency, your representative (such as your accountant, legal or financial adviser), your employer or publicly available sources of information.
Radincon uses two types of cookies on the Radincon Website. These are session cookies and permanent cookies.
Session cookies are used to let the Radincon Website know that you are the same person wherever you go on the Radincon Website site during a session. For example, if you put a product in your shopping trolley and go to place your order, Radincon needs to know that it is you on the "placing your order page" and that you have ordered the product.
Session cookies are temporary and used during your browsing session. They expire when you quit your browser.
To permit Radincon to recognise you each time your browser visits the Radincon Website, it downloads a cookie onto your hard drive. Through the use of this type of cookie, Radincon is able to:-
- recognise your browser each time it visits the Radincon Website; and
- track which pages of the Radincon Website you visit.
Radincon may use this information to build up a profile about you so that Radincon may understand, among other things, which of our products and services interest you.
Use and Disclosure of Your Information
The parties to whom Radincon may disclose your personal information include:
- individuals or organisations involved in the support and maintenance services for your Radincon equipment;
- organisations involved in the maintenance and development of our business systems, procedures and promotion including organisations which maintain our computer systems;
- organisations involved in the operation of our payment system including financial institutions, card merchants and other financial institutions;
- your representatives including your accounting, financial and legal advisers;
- organisations as required or authorised by law including governmental or regulatory bodies; and
- other persons or organisations in respect of which your consent is given.
Promotion of Radincon’s Products and Services
Accuracy of Your Personal Information
Radincon aims to ensure that all personal information held about you is collected and used in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. If you believe your personal information held by Radincon is not accurate, complete or otherwise requires amendment, please do not hesitate to contact Radincon.
Security of Your Personal Information
Radincon stores information in a number of ways, including in paper and electronic form. The security of your personal information is important to Radincon and all reasonable precautions are taken to protect your personal information from misuse or unauthorised disclosure.
Use of Government Identifiers
In certain circumstances, Radincon may be required to collect government identifiers from you such as your tax file number, etc. Radincon does not use or disclose this information other than as required or authorised by law.
You have the right to deal with Radincon anonymously where it is lawful and practicable for you to do so. If you elect to deal with Radincon anonymously, the range of Radincon's products and services available to you may be affected by your requirement for anonymity.
Access to Your Personal Information
Radincon will give you access to your personal information held by Radincon. Access to your personal information will be provided on an as-requested basis. Your right to access your personal information held by Radincon is subject to certain exceptions allowed by law and may be affected by certain matters, including where:
- the information is commercially sensitive to Radincon or one or more of its service providers or customers;
- access to that information may pose a threat to life or health of any individual;
- access has an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- the request by you, or some other person on your behalf, is frivolous or vexatious;
- granting access is unlawful;
- access prejudices enforcement activities relating to criminal conduct or other breaches of law;
- a legal dispute or potential legal dispute exists in respect of the personal information; or
- the law requires or authorises denial of access.
If you are denied access to your personal information, Radincon will provide a reason for this denial of access. Requests for access to your personal information should be directed to Radincon as set out below. For most requests, your information will be provided free of charge, however Radincon may charge a reasonable fee if your request requires a substantial effort.
Resolving Your Privacy Concerns
If you have any questions about Radincon’s privacy practises or wish to make a complaint about how your personal information is managed by Radincon, please contact us directly as set out below.
Radincon X-Ray or Radincon IT
Phone: 1300 721 734